Maternity & Newborn
Winnipeg Families Love Us
If you live in the wonderful city of Winnipeg, then you know how beautiful, culturally diverse, and economically strong it is. It’s a great place to start a family. We know that very well.
All About Newborn Photography
Once you’ve given birth to a sweet little one, all you want to do is share the news.
You’ve got so many options now. With social media, you can share those pictures all over the place. But, you need to make sure you’ve got some amazing pictures. There’s a world of difference between professional newborn photography and those snapshots you take on your iPhone.
Some Perks of Newborn Photography
We here at Madix Photography have outlined every benefit of newborn photography. Many people aren’t familiar with them.
- In the first few weeks, most babies are in a deeper and longer sleep.
- In the first couple of weeks, they are still in the fetal position. Putting them into distinct poses is much easier.
- You can capture all the little details that you tend to forget over time. The tiny toes, itsy bitsy little hands, little strands of hair, eyelashes, and lips can all be captured in amazing detail. You won’t be able to capture this kind of detail on your iPhone.
- Newborn photo shoots don’t last more than a couple of hours, which gives you plenty of time to feed, burp, and put your baby to sleep. Once your baby is asleep, we can start snapping.
- We have a comfortable, cozy, and warm studio environment. You and your baby will be comfortable here at Madix Photography.
- We have a ton of experience in newborn photography. Anyone can call themselves a newborn photographer, but we actually specialize in it.
Madix Photography is the Best Newborn Photography Company in Winnipeg
Our photography business, Madix Photography, has been specializing in newborn photography for a long while now.